Welcome back! We’ve really missed you! Stop in to find the piece of furniture to make your stay at home more comfortable and help keep local businesses’ doors from closing for good. Maybe we can toast our good fortune and the re-opening of local businesses with a couple of Coronas with lime!
COVID-19 Protocols In Place
Broadway Furniture has instituted strict health and wellbeing protocols to ensure the safety of our visitors. We are following retail guidelines set forth by the Oregon Health Authority, including:
- Limiting the number of customers in our showroom
- Encouraging customers to maintain at least six feet of distance between themselves and others
- Reorganizing portions of our showroom to eliminate bottlenecks and areas prone to crowding
- Frequently cleaning and sanitizing workspaces, high-traffic sections, and commonly touched surfaces in both public and employee areas
- Regularly wiping down door knobs, walls, and seating, including our showroom’s display products
- Requiring all employees to wear face coverings
- Requiring all employees, including delivery personnel, to sanitize their hands regularly
- Instituting distancing protocols in and around our cashier/help desk area
- Utilizing floor markings to direct customer flow
Broadway Furniture in Tigard is committed to this community. Let’s all continue to do our part to flatten the curve and to support local businesses.
Questions or concerns? Get in touch with Broadway today.
Your team at Broadway Furniture