Made from 2-inch thick planks of solid Acacia wood and powder-coated iron, the Reese bench is finished and sealed with a clear semi-gloss NC lacquer to preserve its genuine tree edges and unique wood grain. The nature of the wood and live edges ensures each bench is one-of-a-kind, with random edge profiles, knots, cracks and varied grain patterns shining through sundry hues of amber and golden brown.
• Made from 2” thick planks of solid Acacia with natural live edges.
• Legs constructed from iron tube with a satin black powder coat.
• Natural Acacia semi-gloss finish.
• Live edges are sanded and sealed for a beautiful, splinter-free finish.
• Natural variations in the wood grain and edge pattern ensure no two pieces are alike.
• Handmade by skilled artisans in India.